Hospiscare provides care for over 700 patients and their families every year and to do this we have to raise over £5 million. Our retail business raises vital funds to enable us to continue to provide much-needed services in Exeter, Mid and East Devon. By joining the team, you will make a difference!
At Hospiscare we believe that everyone approaching the end of their lives deserves to receive the best possible care and to die well in their preferred place of care. By joining the team you will be contributing to making this vision a reality.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic Stock Control Manager for our Enterprise Centre in Exeter – someone who will use strong leadership skills to motivate and support the Warehouse team.
The successful person will manage the team in the sorting of the many and varied donations received at the centre prior to distribution to our 21 shops across Exeter, mid and east Devon, with the objective of maximising income for Hospiscare. They will also have responsibility for the New Goods, Recycling and Logistics departments, working closely with existing Retail teams to promote the Hospiscare brand.
So if you have –
- Good up to date knowledge of the retail landscape
- Previous experience of a Charity warehouse environment
- An innovative and solution focused approach
- Management experience in a warehouse setting
- A track record of identifying and establishing efficient ways of working
- Outstanding communication, organisational and customer service skills
- Commercial awareness of High Street and Out of Town retailers and current retail trends
- Excellent analytical skills
You may be just the person we need!
Closing date: Monday 23 October 2017 at midday
Assessment day: Thursday 2 November 2017
Completed applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note CVs will not be accepted.)