- To ensure the effective distribution of donated and bought in goods throughout the charity’s retail outlets.
- To assist in the organisation, storage and distribution of goods at the Distribution Centre.
- To support other parts of the organisation in transporting goods and equipment.
- To fulfill stock orders for new shops and ensure timely distribution.
- To submit records of any expenditure incurred including retaining proof of purchase.
- To assist the warehouse supervisor with the sorting of incoming donations for distribution to the shops or to the rag collector as appropriate.
- To be jointly responsible with all other paid staff at the Distribution Centre for keeping it clean and tidy.
- To ensure that Health & Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
- To undertake any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and it’s grading, as requested by your line manager or his/her higher level of authority.
Location: RDC 13-15 Brunel Business Court, Thetford IP24 1HP
Closing Date: Open
Application link: https://www.each.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/retail-vacancies