Following a fair process, unexpected grievances and dismissals
Worknest webinar on 25 January at 2pm
As an employer, following the correct process, is critical to ensuring staff are treated fairly and averting potential claims. However, sometimes people managers lack the knowledge and confidence to manage performance effectively.
CRA members can join Worknest’s upcoming webinar for free to learn how to manage performance issues with confidence, their legal options if performance doesn’t improve, and how to correctly deal with grievances raised during the process.
To ensure they feel confident and equipped to manage performance issues in 2022, WorkNest’s Principal Employment Law Adviser and Solicitor Emma Chandler will be hosting a 45-minute webinar covering:
- Why you should regularly review employee performance, especially during probationary periods
- The importance of addressing performance concerns early on
- Conducting a fair performance management procedure
- How to deal with grievances that are raised during the process
- When you can safely dismiss an employee due to underperformance
- How to mitigate the risk of claims
- Tips for performance managing remote workers