Our range of Networking Meetings and AGM bring together charity delegates, corporate delegates, speakers from the commercial retail sector, academic retailers and more to share their knowledge, ideas and expertise.
Every meeting has a packed programme full of speakers, from looking at the current retail scene, to hearing from successful charity members and corporate partnerships that would benefit you there really is something for everything.
Plus every event has a small exhibition.
Network Meetings 2019 dates
Our Autumn 2019 Networking events are now open for booking. All Network Meetings are free to attend for both our charity and corporate members, so please make sure you select the free ticket option when you book online.
Network Meeting: North of England
The agenda for our north of England meeting is coming together nicely and you will be able to hear from:
- Jonathan Mail, our new Head of Public Affairs talking about the work of the association to raise the bar for charity retail
- Andrea Woodside from the retailTRUST will be discussing how to support a staff member with a mental health problem
- A charity retailer (TBC) about their furniture and upcycling operation
Plus there will be a panel discuss in the afternoon, with the topic decided by the attendees when they book their place.
The meeting is taking place on:
- Thursday 3 October, Network Meeting: North of England, Shine Conference & Meeting Space, Harehills Road, Leeds, LS8 5HS – Book Here
Other Network Meetings in 2019:
- Thursday 14 November, Annual General Meeting & Exhibition, Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA – Book Here
- Thursday 28 November, Network Meeting: Wales, The Angel Hotel, Castle Street, Cardiff, CF10 1SZ – Book Here
If you have any questions or queries about our Network Meetings please contact Julia Cloke, Head of Events, on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7697 4080.
You can also access the presentations and any minutes from past network meetings by logging into the members’ area.