We will be running another round of zoom reopening meetings for our members.
These meetings are designed to facilitate member discussion on their reopening experiences. Whether that’s taking stock of what has happened so far or learning from others who have reopened to inform their own plans, they are a chance to chat and network with like-minded retailers.
They will be held on a regional basis alongside a meeting specifically for national charities and are open to our charity members and, if space allows, our corporate members.
These meetings will run on:
- Monday 29 June 2pm – 3.30pm, North East of England
- Tuesday 30 June 10am – 11.30am, South West of England
- Wednesday 1 July 2pm – 3.30pm, Midlands
- Thursday 2 July 10am – 11.30am, North West of England
- Monday 6 July 2pm – 3.30pm, National charities
- Tuesday 7 July 10am – 11.30am, London
- Wednesday 8 July 2pm – 3.30pm, South East of England
- Thursday 9 July 10am – 11.30am, Northern Ireland
- Monday 13 July 2pm – 3.30pm, Wales
- Thursday 23 July 3pm – 4.30pm, Scotland
Booking opens from 12noon on Tuesday 16 June 2020. Places are limited to one person per charity to ensure as many members can attend as possible.
If you are interested in attending, please visit here to book online.