WRAP is running a series of events for the Re-use and Recycling sector, aimed at SCAP signatories and those that are thinking about joining SCAP. The events, which will focus on using the SCAP tool, are to help those in the sector understand:
- Why we ask people to report their activity using the SCAP tool
- What data is reported
- How WRAP uses this information, ensures your privacy and securely stores the data
- How to prepare for reporting and what you can do to make it simple to report
- How to input data to the SCAP reporting tool
- How to use the tool for the benefit of your business, to report performance and to provide management information to facilitate planning and forecasting.
These will be hands on workshops – where attendees will be using the tool to enter and report sample data.
These half day events are taking place:
- 29th March – London
- 4th April – Cardiff
- 5th April – Coventry
If you are interested in attending or want further information, please email Bettina Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org