The eBay for Business Awards celebrates and rewards business owners, social enterprises and charities in our community. Each year, eBay showcases inspirational stories from sellers who’ve overcome various challenges in their pursuit of living the dream and giving back.
Entering your story in the competition is free of charge via the eBay for Business Awards page. Here you’ll find everything you need to apply, including guidance, tips on how to optimise your entry, and the awards application form itself.
The deadline for entries is midnight 27 July 2022.
The awards give you the chance to tell your story and win great prizes* including the following:
- A cash prize of £10,000.
- A package of tailored business benefits including a free anchor store subscription and enhanced growth support from dedicated eBay team members.
- Direct communication with eBay’s PR & Marketing team who will be on the look-out to promote your business via media or campaigns.
Ready to enter?
Simply follow these steps:
- Check that you meet the requirements. Entrants must be 18 or over, be registered as a business/charity on www.ebay.co.uk and not have a below standard account.
- Tell your story. Show that your business or idea is a worthy winner. Make sure to include as much detail as possible and enhance your entry by providing a video link or attaching photographs or technical drawings.
- Submit your entry. Make sure you submit your entry by midnight on 27 July 2022.
To be in with a chance, please click Enter Now and you will be taken to the main Awards Event page which contains tips, guidance and the Entry Form itself. Good luck!
Disclaimer: *See full Terms and Conditions here.