Many congratulations to the winners of the New Charity Retail Awards! We hope you enjoyed the ceremony as much as we did!
Here are the winners:
- The Young Volunteer Award – Curtis Shaw of White Rose
- The Volunteer Award – Brian Peacock of Shelter
- The Retail Employee Award – Sarah Patterson of British Red Cross
- Most Creative Use of Lockdown – Age Concern Central Lancashire
- The Leadership Award – Debbie Boylen of Scope
- Most Supportive Chief Executive – Polly Neate of Shelter
- Outstanding Charity Retailer – St. Oswald’s Hospice
Here are the highly commended nominations:
- The Young Volunteer Award – Kirsty Rye, Scope & Angus Duncan, Scope
- The Volunteer Award – Emma Good, St. Clare Hospice & Dave Thompson and Jude Jones, Blue Cross for Pets
- The Retail Employee Award – Susan McLeod, St. Peter’s Hospice & Dawn Woodall, Scope
- Most Creative Use of Lockdown – Royal Air Forces Association & Yorkshire Cancer Research
- The Leadership Award – Tony Graham, Yorkshire Cancer Research & Simon Green, YMCA
- Most Supportive Chief Executive – Barbara-Anne Walker, Ashgate Hospicecare & Kate Phipps-Wiltshire, The Hospice of St. Francis
- Outstanding Charity Retailer – Hillcrest Futures & The Air Ambulance Service
Many thanks to everyone who attended and interacted with the ceremony. Thanks also to our wonderful awards judges, and our sponsors, 1st Waste Management.
If you nominated someone for an award and would like to give them something to show your appreciation, you can download this certificate, fill in their name, and present it to them.