Our Autumn 2020 events calendar is now open for booking. Given the current government guidelines on social distancing and restricting travel, we have taken the decision to launch our Autumn 2020 events online.
If you have any queries regarding our training and events please contact Julia Edwards, Head of Events, on email@example.com
Our full calendar of 2020 event dates is available to download.
Special interest group dates
All Special Interest Group meetings are free to attend for both our charity and corporate members.
- Tuesday 6 October, Gift Aid Group – Book here
- Thursday 8 October, Health & Safety Group – Book here
- Tuesday 20 October, Property Group – Book here
- Tuesday 3 November, Marketing Group – Book here
- Wednesday 4 November, Ecommerce Group – Book here
- Thursday 5 November, Health & Safety Group – Book here
- Tuesday 17 November, Property Group – Book here
- Wednesday 25 November, People Management Group – Book here
- Thursday 3 December Health & Safety Group – Book here
You can click on any of the above links to take you straight to an online booking page through Eventbrite. Alternatively our calendar of events download also has booking links on it for any meetings which are currently open for booking.
All special interest groups are free for attend for both our charity and corporate members.
Small retail chains meeting dates
Small retail chain meetings are only open to charity members with ten shops or fewer and are free to attend. Our first date has now been confirmed and is open for booking:
- Thursday 1 October, Small Retail Chain Group – Book here
Small retail chain meetings are only open to charity members with ten shops or fewer and are free to attend.
Diversity and inclusion
We encourage attendance from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) members as these groups are underrepresented in our sector and we are working to include their viewpoints in all our events.
If this meeting would be relevant to you, or a BAME colleague, then please register onto our event or pass these events onto them.