WorkNest provides expert HR, employment law, and health and safety services designed to help voluntary organisations create great, safe places to work.
Headquartered in Chester with hubs throughout the UK, WorkNest helps charities to:
- fulfil governance requirements
- develop their people strategy
- act as a model of good employee relations
- maintain their reputation as a responsible employer.
The organisation’s services are delivered by a team of 400 highly accomplished, experienced people, including 65 employment lawyers, 50 CIPD-qualified HR professionals and 40 qualified health and safety consultants. And with set-price subscription models, charities can access the support they need while keeping better control over budgets.
CRA member offer
CRA members are eligible for a free advice call with WorkNest. A relevant WorkNest professional will listen to your organisation’s HR, employment law or health and safety requirements and provide free, specialist support and advice.
How it works
Or call 0330 912 9946 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Your membership body: CRA
Your charity name
Cost of Living Hub
CRA members can now access WorkNest’s Cost of Living Hub for practical advice and guidance on managing the impact of the current economic crisis.
Created by Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety experts, this online portal provides a free source of regularly updated, helpful material for employers, including:
- Advice, training and template documentation to help you support wellbeing of your employees
- Guidance on organisational change, including redundancy exercises, settlements and changing terms and conditions of employment
- Useful checklists, guides and tips to equip you to continue to fulfil your legal duties when operating a reduced workforce
- Support on employee issues, such as increased sickness absence and dips in performance, which can often escalate because of strains on employees’ financial wellbeing
Further WorkNest services
- Employee-relations and risk-management advice
- Legally compliant contracts, handbooks and policies
- Bespoke document drafting
- Annual health and safety audits (general risk assessments)
- Easy-to-use HR, health and safety, and case management software
- Interactive e-Learning courses, free for the first year
- Litigation support for employment tribunals
- Accident and incident investigation, plus 24/7 emergency support
- Optional legal expenses insurance
- HR consultancy for immediate issues and strategic projects