One of the key benefits of being a member of the Charity Retail Association (CRA) is getting access to regular, exclusive charity retail market analysis and benchmarking reports. These reports are free to all members, offering information that cannot be found anywhere else on a range of subjects:
- Our Quarterly Market Analysis reports cover income from donated goods, rag, bought-in goods and Gift Aid, average shop turnover, number and value of transactions, comparisons to commercial retailing, and comments from Heads of Retail on the impacts on income each quarter.
- We also produce specialist reports in a wide range of topics including rag prices, breakdown of donated goods in general charity shops, sources of stock, average selling prices, online selling, and workforce (i.e., paid employees, salaries, volunteers, recruitment and training).
The CRA’s QMA and specialist benchmarking reports for 2017 have been generously sponsored by:
Our reports serve members as a useful tool to benchmark performance across the sector and provide trending information. But we cannot put these reports together without the valuable information our members give us.
If you have not taken part before, why don’t you start in the next quarter?
Taking part is very important because the reports:
- Allow you and other members to benchmark against similar charities
- Provide a variety of free, practical information for your organisation that is not published elsewhere
- Enable the CRA to speak informatively and authoritatively about what our members do. This is critical for our lobbying and media work on behalf of the sector
To access our latest reports and find out more about our Research Programme, please log in to the members’ area.
If you have any questions about our research, please email Olaia Alamos Castresana.