Charity Retail Conference 2017
Sunday 25 (evening) – Tuesday 27 June 2017
East Midlands Conference Centre, University of Nottingham, NG7 2RJ
We are delighted to announce that booking is now open for the Charity Retail Conference and Exhibition 2017.
This is the flagship event for the CRA and brings together delegates from all over UK to share ideas, network with their peers and hear from a fantastic selection of speakers.
Our Headline Sponsors are:
NEW for 2017
At East Midlands Conference Centre (EMCC) we have exclusive use of the venue throughout the event, so we are making the most of this.
As part of our move to a new venue, we have also revamped the programme timetable, and created a lot of extras for delegates.
Your delegate ticket for Conference 2017 will give you access to much more than ever before:
- Entry to our Sunday Symposium ‘New Goods: how can they complete the charity retail offer’, from 7.00pm – 9.30pm, with free food and drink for extra networking and discussion, sponsored by Creative Tomco
- Unlimited refreshments, located around the venue, throughout both days, and an enhanced catering package, thanks to sponsorship from k3 retail. Visit them at Stand 6
- Well-being Zone – book a 10-minute chair massage on-site and pick up your conference refresher kit on Tuesday from RTS Textile Recyclers, Stand 31
- 4 focus sessions, plus a bonus panel discussion session to debate some of the more challenging areas of charity retail
- An exhibition that is 15% larger than in any other year, with 25% of companies exhibiting for the first time in 2017
- A dedicated CRA stand in the exhibition to deal with any queries you have, facilitate networking and provide a focal point for our services over the two days
- An opportunity to take part in The Great Debate: our facilitated discussion group feature – where you decide the content and themes. This will be fantastic for networking and sharing ideas with colleagues
- Access to Exhibitor Surgeries – 20-minute talks by some of our key exhibitors to find out more about their products and services
- Our Conference App – where you can tailor your conference agenda, network with other delegates and access key information.
We also have a variety of focus sessions taking place, so there should be something for everyone – whether you’re interested in visual merchandising, volunteer recruitment, digital or council waste charges.
This promises to be another fantastic networking, learning and business opportunity, and is expected to SELL OUT.