Join us at our Northern Ireland network meeting for some in-depth discussion about the charity retail sector. Listen to insights from our members as we showcase their innovative and creative initiatives and learn about some of the incredible work happening within our community.
- Dermot McGilloway, National Retail Development Manager and Mary Butterly, National Retail Coordinator of St Vincent de Paul Society, will be talking about working towards the demise of fast fashion. A thought-provoking session on textile management and its impact on the environment.
- Denise Hayward, Chief Executive of Volunteer Now, will be speaking about public policy on support for the community and voluntary sector, sharing some key points from the latest consultation.
- Robin Osterley, our own Chief Executive, will be hosting our CRA workshop on our next strategic plan, a fantastic chance for you to have your say on what we should be focusing on in the next three years.
- Sinead McGrath, Social Enterprises Manager at Age NI will share ‘the magic formula for successful shops’, specifically for smaller retail chains.
- Group discussion, with the most popular topics chosen by delegates.
It’s a great opportunity to meet other charity retailers operating in Northern Ireland and better understand the state of the sector and how you can excel in your retail operation over the next 12 months.
Date: Wednesday 7 February 2024
Time: 10.00 – 15.30
Location: NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast BT15 2GB