Charity Shop Supervisor – full time 37.5hrs per week, with Sundays and one late night a week opening.
Working across two shop sites at Hillingdon (UB10 0LG) and Denham (UB9 5ET).
The RSPCA Hillingdon, Slough, Windsor, Kingston & District Branch has an exciting opportunity for a charity shop supervisor to join its team, covering the Hillingdon and Denham shops.
The successful candidate will have retail experience, preferably in the charity sector. We are looking for an energetic team player, with a flair for display and window dressing, and the customer service skills and enthusiasm to drive up turnover and profit. The role will help with stock processing, sorting, pricing, display and presentation, and experience of operating gift aid to maximise contributions would be an advantage.
Main Duties and Requirements
- Sorting and pricing donations; regular stock rotation.
- Developing weekly window displays, and ensuring the interior shop displays present goods to best effect.
- To work with colleagues to achieve gift aid income objectives, donor sign up and conversion.
- To work with colleagues to achieve weekly income targets.
- To demonstrate the highest standards of customer care and service at all times.
- Help to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and housekeeping in all shop areas.
- To help develop a culture of ownership, and work closely with colleagues and volunteers.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety and security requirements and standards.
- Should be able to lift up to 10kgs in weight, as donations are sorted at source.
- Full, clean driving licence for travelling between 2 shop sites.
Starting salary of £21,000 per annum depending upon experience, and 28 days’ holiday per annum.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, and you are interested in supporting our charity and making a difference to animal welfare, please email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com