There has never been a more exciting time to join The Air Ambulance Service with our compelling mission to improve outcomes and save lives. We are constantly developing our services with our Specialist Doctors, Paramedics and Pilots in the best interests of our Patients, their families and loved ones.
The Air Ambulance Service provides two very important functions: Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) in Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire, and the Children’s Air Ambulance which provides paediatric transfers across the UK.
We support the NHS by providing our services without cost. We are at the forefront of innovative clinical care, and we challenge boundaries. None of this can be achieved without a hugely dedicated team of colleagues, volunteers, and the support of the public.
With a new CEO and a refreshed Board of Trustees and Trading Board, we are excited to recruit a Director of Trading who shares our excitement, commitment, and ambition.
As our new Director of Trading you will spearhead the new trading strategy, and through innovation and diversification will maximise the opportunities to grow revenue and profit in both our exisiting operations and new opportunities. You will also play a critical role in driving our organisational strategy as a member of the Executive Leadership Team. You will be an innovator with substantial commercial/retail experience. You will be collaborative, dynamic, and able to empower and inspire individuals and teams to achieve.
Come and join this amazing organisation, you will be as welcome as the difference you will make!
- Proven experience in related commercial leadership roles gained in the retail/trading/consumer environment.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing commercial and business strategies that drive revenue growth and financial sustainability whilst aligning with the organisation’s mission and vision.
- Excellent financial acumen and budget management skills, with strong proficiency in financial planning and reporting, and a track record of ensuring financial accountability and transparency.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and inspiring teams to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Expertise in securing required resources and in diversifying funding streams.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to represent the charity effectively.
- Demonstrable passion for the work that TAAS does.
- Commitment to The Air Ambulance Service’s mission and values.
How to apply:
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/90636
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners Sandra Hamovic: on 07979 017 447 or Sandra.Hamovic@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 12 February, 9am