Main purposes of the job:
Life currently has 9 shops, going through a pivotal time of transition and change for the organisation whilst the high street is in decline. Growing and driving the e-commerce and online platforms and identifying new ways of working to support the retail chain.
This is a replacement role at Life and as the Retail Operations and E-commerce Manager you will be an integral part of the Retail leadership team.
You will oversee the consolidation, development, Quality and compliance of existing clothing shops, furniture shops, Donation Centre and all e-commerce operations from our online hub. You will be instrumental in the development and growth of our e-commerce offer.
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture while maintaining an eye for detail and leading on specific operational projects.
- To manage the Retail team including e-commerce, with a Charity Retail background and strong operational knowledge of retail.
- Be an effective role model demonstrating elevated levels of performance and professionalism with a continued focus on personal development.
- Be experienced in the management and growth of a small e-commerce operation on multiple platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Vinted, Drop shipping.
- Have experience of managing financials including budgets. Ability to analyse data to support informed decision making and problem resolution.
- High level of numeracy and IT literacy.
- Strong drive to achieve results, interprets the mission and strategy into clear and achievable plans. Monitoring the success of these plans and building on successes/ dealing with failures.
- Proven ability to inspire a diverse group on a dispersed scale and to implement effective performance management to get the best from the team.
- Excellent inter-personal skills – with the ability to communicate, influence, provide leadership, negotiate and to present information and ideas.
- Experience in working successfully in collaboration with others.
- Experience of budget management and strong drive to develop sales through others.
- Ability to organise and balance own workload with often conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and resilient to the everyday pressure that comes with the role.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Able to manage own substantial administrative workload.
View the job description in full here – Retail Operations Manager (High St E-Commerce)
This is a remote role with travel UK wide.
Closing date: 1st March 2024
Interview date 14th March 2024
How to apply:
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org