How to apply:
Application packs available from HR Admin on 01252 729408 or email: PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk
Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care provides supportive and end of life care for people living with a terminal illness. Based in Farnham and Guildford, we serve a population of 550,000 across West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a sales assistant to help run our busy charity shop in Fleet.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a good level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a vibrant and busy team.
- Have previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation would be advantageous, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Have a good level or understanding of customer service and service delivery.
This is a physically demanding role involving the lifting, sorting and moving of donated items.
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply:
Application packs available from HR Admin on 01252 729408 or email: PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk alternatively you can ask in store.
For further information please contact Barry Young, Retail Operations Manager on 07780 389755 or email@example.com
Salary £7.70 or £8.21 per hour dependant on age
6.5 hours per week, (worked every Saturdays) Holiday cover may be required on additional days throughout the week
In return we offer:
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus pro-rated public holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff benefit scheme