We are excited to be looking for a Shop Manager for our Wrexham store on a full time, permanent basis.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated person to help our store reach full potential.
Are you someone who is excited about charity retail, fashion, who can use their initiative?
As Shop Manager you will:
- Help develop in store systems and promote donations and sales to maximise profits
- Be representing Mencap as an efficient and charitable organisation by ensuring that your actions reinforce the Mencap aims and values
- Strive to ensure stock is generated from the local area and donors
- Sign up donors to the Gift Aid scheme and ensure maximum income is achieved through Gift Aid
- Be responsible for achieving profit targets by ensuring sales are maximised and the cost are effectively managed
- Maintain the store to a high standard of presentation throughout.
- Build an effective volunteer team and provide training, development, work reviews and appraisals to paid staff and volunteers
- Be responsible for all financial and cash handling and health and safety.
To be a successful Shop Manager, you will be:
- An experienced manager with the ability to maintain budgets and complete weekly income and banking sheets accurately
- Flexible to working hours and days including working weekend and Bank Holidays as appropriate.
- Willing to travel to occasional team meetings, training events and in assisting with setting up other new stores.
- Passionate about the Mencap values and will strive to ensure our Retail brand is successful.
Se the full job description here – Shop Manager JD
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and want to work for an organisation that strives for excellence, we want to hear from you!
At Mencap, we value a diverse and inclusive workplace and we intentionally plan for the success of our colleagues in everything we do. We welcome applications from everyone, so come as you are and join us. Together we are Mencap!
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and welcome applicants with disabilities to apply for all roles with us. To find out more about the scheme please visit the direct gov website.
How to apply:
For more information and to apply online, visit here.
Charity Retail Jobs is sponsored by Precycle Group