“It is important for the sector to celebrate the sheer hard work and dedication over the last few months to pull towards a collective sector revival. Our virtual awards ceremony will recognise and celebrate the difficulties since lockdown arrived back in March and the tireless efforts of our members to reopen stronger and more resilient than ever. I can’t wait to read the award entries.”
Robin Osterley, Chief Executive, Charity Retail Association
Ceremony date: Thursday 19 November
Time: 4.30pm – 5.15pm
Join us from your office, home or wherever you can, as we celebrate the successes in our fantastic sector since March this year in our first virtual awards ceremony. Celebrate amazing people and charities. We have introduced new awards categories, including most supportive chief executive and retail leader. We can’t wait to find out who has won!
Please join us
The AGM and Awards ceremony are the two free-to-attend elements of The new charity retail: virtual conference.
To attend the Awards and/or the AGM only please book here, selecting the ticket option ‘AGM and Awards only – 19 November‘.
If you wish to attend The new charity retail: virtual conference in its entirety, please select the relevant paid-ticket option and your entry to the AGM and Awards will be included as part of the ticket.
A huge thank you to all of our judges for supporting these awards.
- Caron Bradshaw, Chief Executive, Charity Finance Group
- Vicky Browning, Chief Executive, ACEVO
- Lindsey Brummitt, Programme Director, Eden Project
- Rita Chadhaa, Chief Executive, Small Charities Coalition
- Fiona Condron, Partner, BDO
- Dan O’Driscoll, Owner, Engagement Consultancy
- Robin Osterley, Chief Executive, Charity Retail Association
- Deborah Parry, National Account Manager, Jobcentre Plus
- Matthew Plumridge, Owner, MJ Plumridge Training Ltd
- Phil Prentice, Chief Officer, Scotland’s Towns Partnership