Half price membership
Would you like to become part of the community which leads the way in training, networking, lobbying, marketing and policy guidance for 80% of charity shops in the UK?
We are offering half price trial memberships** and, for this year’s offer only, the minimum fee of £110 + VAT will cover 0-8 shops*.
If you are keen to reacquaint your charity with our services, or want to know how we can help your retail operation, please get in touch on 020 7697 4080 or email the CRA membership team.
You will also receive a FREE copy of the acclaimed Setting Up and Running Charity Shops by John Tough, worth £15.
- A packed schedule of FREE sector events, including:
– Gift Aid Interest Group, 30 September, London
– People Management Group, 6 October, Birmingham
– Health and Safety Group, 6 November, London
- Discounts on CRA training courses, such as:
– Understanding your customer and digital marketing, 1 October, London
– Managing Shop Volunteers, 15 October, Birmingham
– Developing your online business, 22 October, London
– Growing your business through social media, 5 November, London
- Quarterly benchmarking surveys on sales and other vital figures, such as rag prices and workforce
- Assured policy guidance, backed by law, on trading standards, product safety, fire safety and many other categories via our Primary Authority partnership with Salford City Council
- Free marketing tools to help promote your shops, such as our editable online charity shops search, and free Instagram promotion via the CRA (the fastest growing social media network right now)
- Get free business legal advice on Employment Law and health & safety
- A fortnightly bulletin on all the latest charity retail news
- An online forum to ask questions of the greatest charity retail minds in the country
Last but by no means least – you will become part of a society which helps shape the future of the sector as our dedicated Lobbying and Public Affairs team work with you to achieve the most favourable political and legislative environment for charity retail possible.
These are just a few of the many benefits available to you. If you would like to take this opportunity to join us at half price, please apply here.
“The CRA is ensuring that charity retail is here for the benefit of all”
Steve Biddle, interim CEO