Engage, Develop, Grow
Charity Retail Conference 2016, 27-28 June, Keele University, Staffordshire ST5 5BG
Booking is coming to a close for the Charity Retail Conference 2016. We have a packed programme and a sold-out exhibition … plus some extra little surprises.
Look out for two member benefit launches:
- Stone King legal retainer service – at stand 29
- Social Value Toolkit – session B7 and further announcements
We welcome fantastic plenary speakers, including:
- Clare Rayner, Director of The Retail Champion
- Sophie Michael, National Head of Charities and Wholesale, BDO
- Sir Stephen Bubb, Chief Executive, ACEVO
We also have a plethora of focus sessions taking place, the most of any conference so far, so there should be something for everyone – whether you’re interested in gift aid, volunteer recruitment, social media, specialist shops, brand awareness and more.
For further information please see the Charity Retail Conference page.
Special thanks goes to our sponsors:
“The CRA is here to help and support its members, to improve their business and help them achieve their main objective – raising more money for their charity.
Robin Osterley, CEO