15 months membership for the price of 12
Would you like to become part of the community which leads the way in training, networking, lobbying, marketing and policy guidance for 80% of charity shops in the UK?
We are offering 15 months membership with the Charity Retail Association for the price of 12, when you join in January 2016. This would see your membership through until 31 March 2017.
- A packed schedule of FREE sector events around the country, including:
– CRA Meeting: Northern Ireland, 10 February, Belfast
– Stock and Recycling Interest Group, 25 February, London
– CRA Meeting: Scotland, 15 March, Glasgow
– Gift Aid Interest Group, 17 March, Birmingham
- Discounts on CRA training courses:
– Schedule TBA
- Quarterly benchmarking surveys on sales and other vital figures, such as rag prices and workforce
- Assured policy guidance, backed by law, on trading standards, product safety, fire safety and many other categories via our Primary Authority partnership with Salford City Council
- Free marketing tools to help promote your shops, such as our editable online charity shops search, and free Instagram promotion via the CRA (the fastest growing social media network right now)
- Get free business legal advice on Employment Law and health & safety
- A fortnightly bulletin on all the latest charity retail news
- An online forum to ask questions of the greatest charity retail minds in the country
Last but by no means least – you will become part of a society which helps shape the future of the sector as our dedicated Lobbying and Public Affairs team work with you to achieve the most favourable political and legislative environment for charity retail possible.
These are just a few of the many benefits available to you. If you would like to take this opportunity to join us at half price, please apply here.
“The CRA is here to help and support its members, to improve their business and help them achieve their main objective – raising more money for their charity”
Robin Osterley, CEO